Translating for IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) for Certified Members
This workshop is aimed at delivering key information on providing certified translations of documents for IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada), previously CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), including:
- IRCC’s translation requirements and latest amendments
- Typical documents and common formats
- How to provide certified electronic translations for clients’ online applications
- Common challenges, inconsistent information on IRCC’s/CIC’s webpages
- Accepted formats
- How to provide a certified copy with translations
- Typical pitfalls and things to avoid
- Pricing and invoicing
This is an interactive workshop with hands-on examples, and attendants will have the opportunity to ask questions and share their experiences.
Presenter: The workshop is held by Tony Auth (Certified Translator) and Vice-President of STIBC. Tony has been in charge of liaising with ICBC, IRCC, and other authorities since joining the Board in 2018.
Only cancellations made 24 hours before the event are eligible for a refund. No shows will be invoiced if no cancellation has been received.
Current STIBC members: To register, and to benefit from the special member price for this workshop, please login to your account on the website.