The Society has just published a "Certification" special issue to provide an overview with key facts about the STIBC certification process, to address the questions and concerns that candidates have raised in the past few years, and to encourage fence-sitters to jump off and take the standardized national certification examination.
The following topics are covered:
- THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
- PATHS TO OBTAINING CERTIFICATION WITH STIBC
- AMERICAN TRANSLATORS ASSOCIATION (ATA)/STIBC COMPARISON
- RECENT IMPROVEMENTS
- TRANSLATION EXAMINATION
- COURT INTERPRETING EXAMINATION
- MEDICAL INTERPRETING EXAMINATION
- COMMUNITY INTERPRETING EXAMINATION
- FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Please click HERE to view the full special issue.