SOCIETY OF TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Floral Hall VanDusen Botanical Garden - 5251 Oak Street Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1
Saturday, June 24, 2016
2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
(Registration from 2:00 to 2:30 pm)
- Welcome and introductions
- AGM logistics (review of Proxies, confirmation of quorum, agenda approval)
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- 2016/2017 annual report
- Proposal to increase the membership fee
- 2016/2017 financial statements overview
- Election of board of directors and finance committee
Note: The procedure of meetings of the Society shall be governed by Robert’s Rules of Order (latest edition) except as the Society’s By-laws may otherwise provide.
The AGM reports and other material will be distributed to the membership a minimum of 14 days before the AGM.
VOTING BY PROXY
If you cannot attend, we hope you will participate in the business of the Society by giving your proxy to a member who will be in attendance. Please click HERE to download the proxy form.